Monday, June 13, 2011

one year `House of Nicole`




i can`t believe that this year has gone so fast! actually i blogged for the first time on 31.05.2010.
a lot of things have happened.
thank you, my readers, thank you so much! it is good to know that you like my blog!

when i started this blog my plans where a little different. i thought you would get to see the complete remodelig of the house we currently live in.
well, it didn`t go all the way to the end.

than i wanted to show you the new house that i was supposed to buy with my husband.
we`ll see what happens.

since last may a lot of things have happened: i started a new job as a kitchen designer/-saleswoman
(love it), i took some short trips to germany and denmark, some trips in norway, my kids have gotten bigger and - suddenly - i find myself singel.

my plans for the next year will include the selling of our house, me and my kids moving to a cosy little flat (wish me luck!) and a lot of things i can`t tell you yet!

probably i will be busy with making the new place cosy and a little stylish, find a new peace in my life, and other than that i also plan to show you a lot more of what i am doing at work.

here some collages of the current house:







have a good week and i hope of course that you will follow my blog throughout the second year also!!!

love
^nicole

No comments: