happy new year to all of you!
we had dinner with good friends and a really nice evening:D
yesterday we were quite tired, but that didn`t stop me from filling the seams of the kitchen tiles.
i am still not completely done scrubbing the last bit of tile-glue from the tiles, muaa
what i learned from tiling:
1. use a water-saw with good blades
2.you don`t need fancy and expensive gloves, household rubber gloves do perfectly
3. use a mask and protection glasses while mixing the glue with a strong drill
4. start tiling in the morning, be prepared to cut more tiles as you put them on
5. order pizza while working on the kitchen, no meals are prepared there;)
6. scrub away the tile-glue before filling the seams
7. don`t let anybody tell you that it`s a man`s work
8. be proud when you`re done!
here some pictures, sorry about the poor quality, here in norway it`s dark most of the time nowadays...
have a great start into the new year